Publications in Conference Proceedings and Journals
- John Cummins, M. Q. Azhar and Elizabeth Sklar (2008). Using Surveyor SRV-1 Robots to Motivate CS1 Students. In AAAI 2008 AI Education Colloquium.
- Elizabeth Sklar, Simon Parsons, Sheila Tejada, Susan Lowes, M. Q. Azhar, Samir Chopra, Richard Jansen and Ira Rudowsky (2008). Using artificial intelligence to help bridge students from high school to college. In AAAI Spring Symposium on Using AI to motivate greater participation in Computer Science.
- Lori Scarlatos, Susan Lowes, Elizabeth Sklar, Samir Chopra, Simon Parsons, Ira Rudowsky and Heidi Holder (2008). Building Bridges: The 2006 Summer Institute. In Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges 23:3, January, pages 23-30.
- Elizabeth Sklar, Simon Parsons, M. Q. Azhar and Valerie Andrewlevich (2006). Educational Robotics in Brooklyn. In Proceedings of the AAAI-06 Mobile Robot Workshop.
- Originally funded BPC proposal (submitted June 2005)
PI: Lori Scarlatos; Co-PIs: Samir Chopra, Simon Parsons, Ira Rudowsky, Elizabeth Sklar.
(Note that Elizabeth Sklar took over as PI in January 2007 when Lori Scarlatos left Brooklyn College.)